Sign Up for our Newsletter
Mercury Security Management recognise that in today’s increasingly volatile society, we all have a part to play in ensuring public safety, starting with our own.
It is vital for any organization to ensure staff skills and knowledge are up to date and that they remain competent to perform their duties. A comprehensive training plan benefits not only the company, but also members of staff and its customers.
Our dedicated in-house Training and Development Manager has worked in the private and public security sector many years are has achieved a wealth of accreditations over the years.
Our accredited expert trainer will train you and your staff to be safe and secure.
Our training services include;
• World Host Customer Service
• Project Griffin
• CIEH First Aid, Level 2 and Level 3
• CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety in the Workplace
• Fire Marshall Level 2
• CPR and Automated External Defibrillation
• C.I.E.H Level 2 in the Principles Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
• CIEH Level Award 2 Principles of Manual Handling
• NOCN Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations, Door Supervision and Security Guarding
I am really delighted that the Mercury Technical Advice Team based are receiving enquires from the business community who use and are...
Brand new Door Entry and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) security systems, fitted in Housing Executive properties at Carlisle Flats in the New...
Local company ‘renews’ prestigious CastleCourt contract NORTHERN Ireland’s largest independently owned security company Mercury Security Management Ltd has been rea